Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Housekeeping: Gone to Oz!

You may not see any more posts this year (2006) because I will be on vacation until Jan. 7, 2007. I will be in Australia (aka Oz) with my family, hunting down those elusive ancestors ~ maybe the ones I can't find moved there? Just kidding. I have no known family there, but I will be taking a much-needed break.

However, I am looking forward to a picture of the latest of the Parisi clan who is due to make his/her appearance around Dec 22nd! I will definitely post those when I get them, even if I am on vacation! Best wishes to my cousin Andrea (the baby will come when the phone calls inquirying if you've had it yet are 5 minutes apart).

Have a great Holiday Season and a Happy New Years! I will continue to post after I get back (give me a few days to recover from jet lag!)

No comments: